Awards & Grants
- 2019  Stencil Art Prize 2019  Finalist and highly commended artist The biennial Stencil Art Prize will exhibit in Sydney at Gaffa Gallery from the 12 – 23 September 2019. Following…
Gaffa Gallery, Sydney, Australia
- 2019  Marchionni Prize 2019  Winner Winner!!
Museo Magmma, Villacidro, Italy
- 2019  “Verba Volant Scripta Manet” special prize  Winner The “Verba Volant Scripta Manet” project falls within the scope of the Marchionni 2019 Prize, as a special prize for…
Museo Archeologico Olbia, Molo Brin, Olbia, Italy
- 2019  Laguna Art Prize  Finalist 120 works from all over the world are the finalists of the 13th edition of the contest, giving a glimpse…
NAPPE ARSENALE NORD, Venice, Italy
- 2018  Meritorious citizen of Lamezia Terme in the field of pictorial art  “The Lamezia Terme Committee, January 4, 2018, has attributed the status of meritorious citizen to the artist Marco Barberio for…
Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2017  Stencil Art Prize 2017  Finalist and Highly Commended Artist Showcasing 67 stencil artists from 24 countries, the Stencil Art Prize is the world’s largest stencil event. Influenced by the…
- 2017  Art Olympia 2017  Finalist Art Olympia is an open art competition held as a biennial event with the goal of discovering talented artists around the world and supporting their activities.
Toshima City Government, Tokyo, Japan
- 2017  Paint the future  Finalist Open Call organizzata da Lefranc Bougeois per la creazione di un dipinto con i nuovi colori senza cadmio.
Paratissima, Turin, Italy
- 2016  Root to Bloom  Finalist International Juried Exhibition Curated by Teresa Oaxaca Proud to have been selected with 2 paintings, in a juried exhibition at…
Principle Gallery, Alexandria Washington, United States
- 2015  CCBA 2015 – MILANO  CCBA the contemporary art platform and networking featuring international talented artists coming from all the five continents. The ninth edition…
Palazzo Cusani, Milan, Italy
- 2014  Vite in transito  Winner The collective "Vite in transito" places the human figure in a central role, a source of narration and imagination. Man in constant motion both through the "geographical" journey and through the memory and personal memory.
- 2014  I Popoli che Resistono  Top ten finalist The “I Popoli che Resistono” Contemporary Art Competition is organized by the Invicta Palestine Documentation Center, in collaboration with the…
- 2014  Impromptu painting prize  Winner exequo Art Prize curated by Pro Loco Vena di Maida
Vena Di Maida, Italy
- 2013  Saacthi art Show Case  semifinalist With great satisfaction I reached the unexpected result of entering the 300 semifinalists of the showcase ‘painting faces’ on Saatchionline.com.…
- 2013  Impromptu painting Quadrature  winner Il liceo classico "F. Fiorentino" ieri e oggi: memorie e luoghi.
Quadrature, Lamezia Terme, Italy